upcycled napkin rings!

it's rare that i ever find an 'upcycled' project made from toilet paper rolls that i actually want to make... there just seems something weird about using toilet paper rolls to make something you'd keep & use in your house.  but when i saw these 2 ideas on pinterest, they were the first i think i've ever seen that i'd consider really making!

toilet paper rolls embellished with raffia & shells/seeds/paper leaves/etc to make napkin holder rings!

i guess i could use paper towel rolls if that made me feel better about it. but how cute would these be for a thanksgiving table? & the best part is they're recycled, nearly free, & you don't have to worry about them lasting forever. [if you do want them to last longer, i'm sure a cute wood or plastic set would work. i just recently saw cute brassy ones at the thrift store too!] but i like the look of the cardboard paper showing through.

what do you think...would you decorate your fall table with toilet paper rolls? hah!


  1. Hi Lindsey! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a question regarding your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

  2. SO CUTE! I pinned this. I really love this idea and your blog. Will be following! I love thrift stores too. Great pics of the one you recently visited. :)

  3. thank you amanda! welcome, and thanks for reading my poor little neglected blog :)


i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails