9.23.2008

constant companion.

since i still have about 10 weeks to go before official mommy-hood, it's been a big transition for me from working full time to stay-at-home mom... luckily, i've had my constant little companion to keep me company through the move, the unpacking, the organizing, and the lazing around that simply must happen some days, especially as the belly gets bigger and bigger.
Touf30wktoes

i don't know where we could have found a sweeter, snugglier little
faithful friend than pontouf... definitely my constant companion (and
spoiled puppers, yes, that is my bed she's in!). she seems to have taken a liking to the carefully constructed shroud of pillows i make each night these days. being surrounded by pillows on all sides seems to be the only way to sleep semi-comfortably between a big belly and lots of heartburn!
IMG_1546

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails