5.04.2010

shout out party!

hello!

[who me?]

yes, you!

i just wanted to peep in & say hi. i'm realizing recently that my little crafty blog here doesn't show my face too often... maybe that's a little unfriendly? sometimes it's just easier to sit in my pajamas & hide behind my coffee and pile of works in progress as i write. and sometimes, i'm not wearing any makeup. but i promise i'm very nice in real life. this is me:
waves and smiles!

so i was wondering, if you're reading today would you be willing to wave back? just a little hello in the comments to let me know you're home. or on your mobile phone while you sip your coffee at a little bookshop. or killing time at the dentist [pfff. hope not.]

it's easy! if you click the number of comments below, it will walk you right through it. doesn't have to be anything brilliant... what you had for breakfast? your favorite magazine maybe? even if we've never met! and here's a little more about me if you're wondering.

you are my inspiration to finish projects, i love sharing them here! thanks so much for joining me!

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through another that I read. Love your stuff! Crafting is such an outlet for me-- love new ideas! :) Nice to meet you! --Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog a few years ago on another crafting blog and have subscribed in google reader ever since. Love all your wonderful ideas! I'm always inspired to get back to work on my own projects. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome, ladies! so glad to have you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember how I found your blog, but I love to see the projects you do. I'm trying to decorate my house...it feels like a never-ending process! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails